The University of Michigan Regional Comprehensive Metabolomics Resource Core (MRC)2 requests proposals for funding during the 2017 grant year (RFA found here). The Pilot and Feasibility program is intended to provide opportunities for investigators to advance basic, clinical and translational biomedical science by incorporating metabolomic technologies into their research program.
The goal of this program is to enable investigators to generate a sufficient body of preliminary information for a successful application for major research funding from NIH or other national granting agencies.
- Submission Deadline: Tuesday, March 16, 2017
- Award Cycle: July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018
- Discipline/Subject Area: Metabolomics
- Funding Available: 50,000
- Submission: Apply through the University of Michigan Medical School, Office of Research’s Competition Space Portal
Questions about the P/F grant program can be directed to:
Alla Karnovsky, PhD.
Director, (MRC)2 P/F Grant Program