Small grants of up to $3,000 (direct costs only) will be awarded to investigators who are interested in utilizing the BNORC cores for the purpose of gathering critical preliminary data for a future grant application or to complete a funded project.
- Adipose Biology and Nutrient Metabolism (at Boston Medical Center and Tufts University)
- Epidemiology and Genetics (at Harvard School of Public Health)
- Functional Genomics and Bioinformatics Core (at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center)
- Transgenic (at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center)
- iDXA Administrative Core (at Boston Medical Center)
Preference will be given to junior investigators, senior investigators who are investigating a novel area in their nutrition or obesity research program, and investigators who are new to the nutrition or obesity field. Applications from junior investigators must include their mentor’s signature. There is no deadline and applications may be submitted at any time. Awards will be determined on an ongoing basis until funds are exhausted. To apply, please:
- Download Instruction/Application Form (Word Doc).
- Please contact the respective Core Director to discuss your project before preparing an application.
- Applications from junior investigators must include their mentor’s signature.
- Completed applications should be submitted as a single PDF via the submission site.
Please contact Donna Gibson with any questions.
More information about the program at the Boston Nutrition Obesity Research Center website.